Doesn't get much better than these Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots! These crave-able bites are so tasty and a total crowd-pleaser. Plus, there's no need to cook the bacon before baking.
Holy mother of pearl, these Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots are an absolute must anytime you are serving food.
I have to give credit to my aunt for this recipe, and I have been thinking about these things since the summer.
I've made them with regular store-bought tater tots as well as the Cauliflower Tater Tots I recently posted. I can't believe I'm saying this but I preferred the taste of the cauli-tots over the regular potato version.
However, both versions are sooo good!
Serve these at a party and watch them get devoured in seconds. You should probably make a double batch if you ask me.
Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 pound tater tots store bought or cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 475*F. Line two baking sheets with foil.
- Stir together the ketchup, mustard, and black pepper.
- Slice the bacon into about 3-4 inch long slices that are about ½ inch wide. You should get about 100 slices from a pound of bacon.
- Spread the sauce mixture on one side of bacon. Wrap the bacon slice around the tater tot or cauliflower tot (with the sauce facing the tater tot). Put on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining bacon slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes and reduce heat to 400*F. Bake another 20-35 minutes until bacon is done.
- Remove from oven and transfer to paper towels to absorb excess grease. Enjoy!