A healthy version of the spicy, cheesy chicken dip. Perfect for a crowd!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ⅛ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 5 ounce cans chicken breast in water or 1 (10 oz) can, drained
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat 350°F.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat together the cream cheese, yogurt, basil, dill, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and buffalo wing sauce. Stir in the chicken and cheese.
- Transfer chicken mixture to an 8-inch baking dish, and cover. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with celery, carrot sticks, and tortilla chips. Enjoy!