Easy Crockpot Lemon Chicken takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and slow cooks to a tender, versatile chicken dish. Great to serve any time of the year and for any crowd since it is gluten free, dairy free, egg free, and nut free.
Tired from a long weekend?
I'm here to help with dinner: Crock-Pot Lemon Chicken.
It's an easy crock-pot meal that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
Oh and it's pretty flippin' good.
Like mouthwateringly good.
[clickToTweet tweet="#SlowCooker Lemon Chicken is an easy slow cooker meal that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. Perfect any time of the year" quote="#SlowCooker Lemon Chicken is an easy slow cooker meal that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. Perfect any time of the year"]
You'd be silly not to make this, even if you aren't exhausted from a long weekend.
And I know you may be a little confused that I'm using a slow-cooker in the middle of the summer, but it's actually genius.
No turning on the oven.
No slaving over a hot stove.
Just throwing everything in the crock-pot and waiting patiently as your home fills with the wonderful lemon garlic scent of this chicken.
Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken
- 2 medium onions diced
- 1 medium bell pepper diced
- 1 lb chicken breast tenderloins or sliced chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt-free Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon butter cut into pieces
- 1 lemon juiced
- fresh parsley optional
- Sprinkle diced onion and bell peppers on the bottom of a slow cooker. Put chicken tenders on top of vegetables.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning. Evenly top with butter pieces. Squeeze lemon over chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW for 7-8 hours until chicken is done.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and additional lemon juice if desired. Enjoy!
[showhide type="post" more_text="Click here for Nutrition Facts" less_text="Clear Nutrition Facts"]