I hope you have a great day and enjoy your time with family & friends.
Caramelized Onion Gravy
Makes about 2 cups
- 1/2 recipe Caramelized Onions, (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 TBSP unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp crushed dry rosemary
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup drippings from turkey
In a blender, puree all ingredients until smooth. Pour into a small saucepan. Bring just to a boil over high heat while stirring. Season to taste. Simmer at least 10 minutes. Add drippings, and simmer another 10 minutes. Make sure to whisk occasionally. Serve warm.
Here is a round-up of other Thanksgiving recipes I've posted: