This six ingredient salmon recipe is ready in less than 20 minutes and couldn't be much easier. Great served with a side of veggies and starch
Seafood is my favorite!
It always makes me feel great, and it is so delicious.
[clickToTweet tweet="This six ingredient #salmon recipe is ready in less than 20 minutes and couldn't be much easier" quote="This six ingredient salmon recipe is ready in less than 20 minutes and couldn't be much easier"]
Most of the time I enjoy seafood, it isn't very fancy.
But occasionally, I'll splurge on a nice piece of fish like this salmon.
This recipe is so easy and quick. To make it a meal, toss some chopped potatoes and onions on another baking sheet with oil and roast in the oven for about 15-20 minutes before you start the salmon.
Voila! Dinner is ready!
Lemon Thyme Salmon
- 1 lemon sliced
- 2 (5 ounce) salmon filets skin on
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400*F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment for easier clean up
- Arrange lemon slices on the baking sheet close together in a single layer.
- Place the salmon on top of the lemon slices. Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with thyme
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until done. Enjoy!
What to Use in This Recipe
[showhide type="post" more_text="Click here for Nutrition Facts" less_text="Clear Nutrition Facts"]
Pin for later:
tried this last nite. and wow!!
Yipee!! I'm so happy you liked it! I love how simple it is 🙂