Miso Glazed Salmon is an easy, 4-ingredient recipe that uses miso paste for an interesting element of flavor to this quick salmon dish
This recipe is from my friend Sonali's cookbook, The Natural Pregnancy Cookbook!
Quick and Easy Miso-Glazed Salmon immediately caught my eye.
Quick and Easy? Seafood? Four ingredients? Sign me up!
Miso gives the salmon an interesting flavor that I really enjoyed.
I served it with some brown rice and cooked spinach because I was going for quick and easy. No fancy side dishes; the salmon steals the show.
I made two little changes in my version: adding a little extra soy sauce and baking the fish instead of broiling. My glaze was burning, so I just turned down the oven. Pretty sure that's a user error because my oven is ancient and extremely unreliable.
Other than that, this salmon is quick, easy, incredibly flavorful, and highly nutritious to boot!
Easy Miso Glazed Salmon
- 4 5-6 ounce wild salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoon white miso paste
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 teaspoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 400*F. Line a baking sheet with foil or grease a baking dish. Place the salmon fillets on the baking sheet or in the baking dish.
- Mix the miso paste, soy sauce, and honey together. Brush the glaze over the salmon fillets.
- Bake the salmon for about 10-15 minutes until done, basting the salmon with the glaze halfway through baking time. Enjoy immediately!