Buffalo Chicken Salad
Buffalo Chicken Salad is a spicy, flavorful version of chicken salad. Made without mayo or dressing but has all the delicious flavors of Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 1/3 cup wing sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- pinch salt optional
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast chopped or shredded (about 4 cups loosely packed)
- 3 stalks celery diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, minced
- 2 ounces blue cheese crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
Whisk together Greek yogurt, wing sauce, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and pinch of salt (if using) until completely combined.
Add in shredded chicken, and stir until completely combined.
Stir in celery, parsley, and blue cheese.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Enjoy!
*Makes 4 cups
*I use the tiniest pinch of salt to enhance the flavor just a little bit. Can easily be omitted.
*Keep covered in refrigerator for up to 5 days.