Baked Brie With Pecans and Honey recipe needs only 5 simple ingredients to make an easy, tasty, sweet, and savory appetizer
TOTAL COST: $ or $/serving (Based on San Diego grocery stores 2023)
Note that this is not the recipe; it's simply to show the cost breakdown of ingredients. Scroll down to the full recipe to see the specific ingredients and directions.
How to Make
Alternative Prep & Cooking
How to Make Allergy-Friendly
How to Fix a Mistake
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 6 days or in the freezer for up to 6 weeks.
- In the microwave: Place on a microwave-safe plate, and heat for 45 seconds at 100% power. Flip and microwave for another 30-45 seconds until warm.
- In a skillet: In a dry skillet over medium heat, place ___ and cook for about 3 minutes per side until warm.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to Serve with
MORE ___ RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE:
This post was originally published on July 21, 2017. Text, recipe, and photos have been updated.
About Baked Brie With Honey and Pecans
This Baked Brie With Pecans and Honey is the answer to your need for a deliciously cheesy appetizer that takes minutes to make, can be made ahead or right that moment, and only uses 5 easy-to-find ingredients for holiday or party conundrum.
To make this tasty cheesy appetizer, you only need brie, fresh rosemary, pecans (or walnuts if you'd rather use those), salt, and honey.
One of the nice things I love about this Baked Brie With Pecans and Honey recipe is that the brie really shines.
It isn't overwhelmed by the honey or a pastry shell (which I like occasionally but sometimes it can feel a bit much).
Instead, you get to taste all that cheesy-nutty goodness instead of just a bunch of pastry. Brie should be enjoyed not covered, no?
This appetizer celebrates the brie with a few extra flavors that go so well with this creamy, satisfying appetizer.
No more feeling stressed and frazzled because you need a quick, easy, delicious appetizer that everyone will love. You have this baked brie.
It's savory and sweet. It's great with crackers, sliced apples, and sliced pears. Enjoy!
Rosemary Pecan Baked Brie
- 8 ounces brie
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- dash of coarse sea salt or kosher salt about 1/16 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Place the brie on a shallow medium-sized baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together pecans, honey, rosemary, and salt. Top the brie with the pecan mixture.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and serve with crackers or sliced pears and apples. Enjoy!
What to Use in This Recipe